Monday, March 24, 2008

Jolene Made Me Do It

So there I was minding my own business, when out of the blue came this rogue attack from my sister. She forced me to start a blog; well actually she didnt but it sounds fun and she did show me where to get one started.

As this is my first entry in my first blog I thought I would start with something of the most funnerest nature, a healthy, and most tasteful, joke. What’s known as the UFC, or Ultimate Fighting Championship, doesn’t use its full name, which happens to be “Ultimate Fighting Championship, Non-Chuck-Norris-Division”. I like that very real life semi-joke. I say semi-joke because it is funny in a joking way, but mark my words --IT IS NO JOKE--

On a lighter note today was super beach day with the Johnsons. It was a good time. Charlie didnt come, hes afraid of the boys and the stores are afraid of him. It all worked out in the end, he patrolled his beat in the new backyard. Just Charlie with his flack jacket and tazer. Hes tough dont worry 'bout it, its pretty cool.

3 comments:

Jolene said...

Eric,
You're welcome. Now you can have real meaning in your life since you have started a blog (also it helps me keep an eye on you a little easier). Thanks for all the fun last week, sorry we had to take the Wii with us (maybe that will give you some incentive to come visit us sometime). Take good care of Grandma and Grandpa.
Love, Jolene

The Lofquist's said...

L O V E I T ! ! Glad that things are going well with you. We also have a new Blog but Michelle kindof make us do it. Well actually we just felt left out and asked mike how to do it. We also have a new dog named max. He's great! I think that charlie and max would have a great time together

Michelle - aka Belle said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. It's bloggerific and blogtastic. I look forward to getting to know you a bit better, and to keeping in touch with you more. As you can probably tell, I am horrible at writing letters and keeping in touch. That's why I like the blog. I can keep in touch with multiple people all at once.
Have a great day!
-Michelle