Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Color Blue

So there I was minding my own business, when out of the blue came this rogue thought. There are times in life when a person looks back at where they are and what theyve done, and a thought comes to mind; Am I proud of who I am. I spect Id say maybe. Im definitely proud of who I am and most of what Ive done, but not necessarily where I stand. I mean come on people im a ripe 26 and have gotten approximatly half a mile outside of nowhere. Its time to get things back in line and get back into school and make myself a respectable member of society again. This definitely means spooning up an ample serving of delicious fishing.


Just as a side note the color blue really doesnt have anything to do with anything. Every now and then I just like to throw out a random color as I cut someone off in mid sentence, for the answer to a question, or sometimes for no apparent reason at all. Its just fun. Peace out kids.

No comments: